WHAT THE WORKERS SAY
We’ve had workers from all over the world work for us, and in many cases, these same workers return for a second or third harvesting season. Sure, they return for the American dollar, but there are many more reasons why they enjoyed working for us. Below, we’ve listed, in their words, the reasons they come back.
– The opportunity to drive big machinery
– Working with people from other countries – England, South Africa, Australia and more
– The friendships made with other crew members
– Satisfaction of completing a large job
– Working on large fields with large equipment
– Excellent food!
– No expenses to worry about
– Meeting American farmers
– Learning new languages
– Seeing America’s beauty – its lands, cities and sights
– Overcoming challenging fields
– Harvesting in different parts of America